Certified Online CPTED for Community Safety professionals training delivered online May -June 2020 with 2hour sessions each Wed for 6 weeks plus external personal exercises.
This course is the online equivalent of the 2-day face-to-face CPTED for Community Safety training.
The Introduction to CPTED course is a certificated foundation CPTED course for community safety staff, rangers, new security staff, small business managers, and planning and architecture professionals.
The course provides a practical grounding in CPTED principles to reduce crime. There are 10 lessons each with a CPTED activity with multi-choice question assessment.
A personalized and recorded certificate is awarded for completion of the Introduction to CPTED course with an average mark of 70% or more.
Expected time to complete this course is 4 hours.
$49.95 inc. GST (payment by credit card or PayPal).
This Certified Online CPTED for Planners, Architects and Associated Professionals course enables Planners, Architects and Associated Professionals to include Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) in their professional outcomes.
A CPTED certificate is awarded to participants on completion of the course.
- 14 CPTED design tools
- CPTED in: new build/refurbishment/redesign to address crime/building maintenance/building life-cycle ‘cradle-to-cradle’
- CPTED and massing design
- Using CPTED site and building audits
- CPTED for developers
- Benefits of targeted CPTED
- New Evidence from CPTED
- CPTED to design industrial and commercial buildings to minimise theft and vandalism
- Effective use of CCTV in CPTED
- Community and CPTED
- Lighting and CPTED
- Designing the built environment to reduce anti-social behaviour
- CPTED in designing the built environment for COVID-19 and similar pandemics
- Hostile Vehicle Management/C-T via street furniture, road detailing & access control
- Designing built environments to reduce fear of crime
- Practical real world CPTED individual exercise (desktop and/or site)
The course comprises six 2-hour online sessions plus practical exercises and includes access to the course guidebook and presentation videos. The course starts 10 September 2020 at 10am Western Australia time.
Following each session, the course Guidebook will be updated with that week's course material and the updated guidebook and a video of that week's presentation will be accessible from www.cybercpted.org
On completion of the course, participants will receive a CPTED Certificate certifying their undertaking and completing the course. This can be downloaded with the course videos.
$595 inc. GST (credit card).
To purchase the course, please first register on the website and login.